call agent

Call An Agent

  • 1-800-616-0166
  • Agent Hours

    Monday - Friday
    7AM CST- 11PM CST
  • Fax: 1-800-232-6409


What payment types are available?

1) Electronic check payment (You need to have a valid checking, savings, or money market account. you will need the Routing Number, Financial Account Number and Financial Institution Name)
2) Credit or debit card Payment (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express)
3) Western Union
4) Money order

How can I make on-line payments?

Payments can be made 24-hours a day, 7 days a week by using Municipal Services Bureau’s Payment website To make payments online, you will need your reference number and the zip code. You can pay using Visa, MasterCard or Discover credit or debit card. You may also pay by using your checking, savings or money market account.

How can I make Payments by Phone?

Payments can be made on phone by contacting Municipal Services Bureau at (512) 454-4757 or toll free at (800) 616-0166. MSB's representatives are available to take a telephone payment on Monday-Friday 7:00 AM-11:00 PM.

How can I make Payments by Mail?

Payments may be mailed to the Municipal Services Bureau. Municipal Services Bureau accepts payments by mail in the form of personal or business check, money order and cashier's check.Do not send cash by mail.

Make checks payable to: Municipal Services Bureau and be sure to write your full name and reference number on your check. If you want to pay using Credit card/Debit card, fill the form and send it to MSB.

You should allow 5 business days for your payment to arrive in our office by mail. If your payment is received after the due date you may incur additional fees. Payments made to Municipal Services Bureau take 1-2 business days from receipt of payment to post to your account.

Payments may be mailed to:
PO BOX 16755
TX 78761-6755

How can I make Payments in Person?

Fiserv (Financial Services) accepts payments in person at many Walmart and Kmart stores and other locations Some locations may accept cash only and there may be fees associated with payments made this way. Consumer number or payment coupon is required.

Can debt collectors request my Social Security number?

A debt collector is allowed to request that you verify your Social Security number. It is common practice for debt collectors to verify Social Security numbers in order to ensure that they are speaking with and/or collecting from the right person.

Which debts are covered under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)?

Debts from purchasing a good or service for personal, family, or household purposes are covered under the FDCPA. The purchase does not have to be from a credit transaction, such as buying something with a credit card, and a judgment against a consumer is not required for a debt to be covered under the FDCPA. Debts from purchasing a good or service for business purposes are not covered under the FDCPA. Other forms of debt, such as certain unpaid taxes, fines, and tickets, as well as property tax assessments are not covered under the FDCPA. Similarly, tort claims, past-due child support, alimony, and other support payments are not considered debt under the FDCPA.